1 . Your PRIVACY is very important to us.
As a natural relation to the services that we offer and to the daily activities that we perform, we normally need to collect and treat certain PERSONAL DATA of our contacts (Data Subjects).
The treatment of these Personal Data is fully compliant with the provisions of GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation, Reg. UE 2016/679.
We strongly support the fundamental rights to privacy and to data protection, according to the national and international laws on privacy.
2. What is the purpose of collecting and treating your Personal Data?
By means of the DATA that we collected in time, we interact with customers and contacts throughout our operative and communication channels: email and other forms of correspondence – customers, orders and administrative management – software platforms – remote services – updates – events – newsletters and marketing communications.
The meaning of “treatment”: collection, registration, conservation, management, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, reclassification, use, interconnection, block, communication, diffusion, deletion, destruction of Personal Data.
3. Data Controller – Data Subject.
Data Controller (us): SYSTECH SRL (as well as for the AURUM Division – Integrated Solutions for the Jewelry Market).
Operative Headquarters: Systech Srl – Via S. Quasimodo 42 – 40013 Castel Maggiore BO Italy
Data Subject (you): qualsiasi persona fisica identificata e/o identificabile, oggetto del trattamento di dati personali.
4. What security measures do we implement? How long will we keep your Personal Data?
We created an appropriate IT structure, and we refer to a wide range of security policies and systems in order to constantly enhance the protection, the integrity and the monitored accessibility of our contacts’ (Data Subjects) Personal Data. Data is stored on totally safe servers and archives, and they will be retained for a duration that will not exceed what is strictly needed regarding the purpose of the storage and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Specific security measures have been implemented to avoid data loss, data improper use and data unauthorized access.
5. Personal Data Transfer.
Personal Data of our contacts (data subjects) have never been and will never be passed to others and/or exchanged with others.
6. Cookies and other tracking technologies.
7. What are the Data Subject’s rights?
Within the limits provided by the GDPR and at any time, Data Subjects have the right to:
- access their personal data in our possession
- ask us to copy and to give them their personal data in our possession (portability)
- ask us to modify their personal data in our possession
- ask us to cancel their personal data in our possession
- object to the treatment of their personal data in our possession
- withdraw their consent to the treatment of their personal data in our possession, if treatment is based on consent
- ask us to limit the ways we use for the treatment of their personal data in our possession
Our suggestion is to regularly refer to our platforms to be constantly up-to-date.
9. Who’s in charge of supporting all of us in terms of Personal Data Protection?
Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali – Piazza di Monte Citorio 121 – 00186 ROMA Italy
Phone: (+39) 06.696771 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Certified Mail: email@example.com
10. How to contact SYSTECH for info on your Personal Data?
For every possible need you might have, we created a dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Write to us, and we will be at your complete disposal.
Last update: 25/06/2018